Vik Luthra, DDS, FICOI
Cosmetic and Implant Dentist
Dr. Vik Luthra attended New York University College of Dentistry, graduating as a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS). He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Upon graduation he has been in private practice since, 2004. Dr. Luthra takes the utmost care to ensure that every patient is treated with care and compassion in a friendly environment.
To keep up with the latest trends and developments in the field of Dentistry, he maintains extensive ongoing education to ensure that his patients are provided with scientifically proven and predictable State of the Art Dentistry.
Dr. Luthra has special interests in the areas of Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry. In 2009, he was named a top Cosmetic Dentist by the Consumers’ Research Council of America.
Dr Luthra met his wife who also is a practicing dentist while studying in dental school. Together they have three children and reside in Conejo Valley area . In his spare time Dr. Luthra enjoys cooking, learning about different cultures, traveling and spending time with family and friends. He looks forward to welcoming you and your loved ones to Thousand Oaks Dental.
- Surgical graduate of the world renowned Misch International Implant Institute.
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI)
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Santa Barbara-Ventura County Dental Society
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry